- Fully completed entry forms must be submitted by 5pm on 12 April 2013.
- If payment for your entry is not received by 12 April it may be withdrawn from short-listing.
- To ensure the highest possible score, please answer all questions and only include information that is relevant to the specific criteria.
- The LondonlovesExcellence Awards reserves the right, after consultation with the entrant, to move submissions to a more appropriate category.
- Once a candidate has been announced as a finalist, it cannot withdraw from the competition.
- All information supplied by entrants will be treated in the strictest confidence, with all judges obliged to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Information supplied to Casis Media Ltd may be used for publication (where you provide details for inclusion in our directories or catalogues and on our websites) and also to provide you with information about our products or services in the form of direct marketing activity by email, phone, fax or post. If at any time you no longer wish to receive anything from Casis Media Ltd please write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, Casis Media Ltd, 56 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AE or call 020 3394 1690.
- Entry does not grant an organisation rights to use the LondonlovesExcellence Awards name, logo, or images without the express written approval from LondonlovesExcellence Awards, LondonlovesBusiness or Casis Media Ltd. Only finalists and winners will be granted permission to use an Awards logo.
- Judges will consider each entry submission against the category criteria and their own discretion based on their relevant expertise.
- The role of the Chair of Judges is to clarify the criteria, and to mediate in the event of a draw to determine a clear winner. The Chair of Judges does not have a casting vote.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Casis Media Ltd is not liable for any costs incurred by candidate organisations during the judging process.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the judges or the organisers, is perceived to have harassed or bribed any member of the panel or the LondonlovesExcellence Awards team will have their entry disqualified.
- The LondonlovesExcellence Awards reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information on their application for their entry, the LondonlovesExcellence Awards reserves the right to withdraw any award at any time submitted by that organisation.
- By entering or agreeing to participate in the LondonlovesExcellence Awards, all entrants agree to the above terms and conditions.